Welcome to Mirrorgotchi!
Mirrorgotchi makes communication easier between you and the people you care about. Mirrorgotchi voice and video chat make it fast and easy to share experiences with your family and friends, wherever they are.
- Information We Collect, and How We Use It.
We collect different types of information through the Service, including: information that you provide us directly; information about you that we automatically collect from log data, IP addresses, and aggregated user data; cookies; information that you give us about your friends; and your chat histories. We may use this information in different ways.
A.Information that you provide us directly
What is it?
- Information you give us when you register an account with the Service (this might include your first and last name, username, email address and other personal information);
- Information that you post on your Mirrorgotchi user profile (this might include profile pictures, location and other information);
- All other content that you post/share on any part of the Service (this might include photos, videos, and any other content that you post, or associate with your account);
- Video and image captured by the camera;
- Information you give us during any communications you have with us (this might include information you give us in emails you send us, chats you have with us, anything you send us in the mail, and any other information you might send us);
- Interactions that you have with other users or content on the Service; and
- Audio captured by the microphone;
- When you give us authorization, contact information of your friends and family Skype ID.
How do we use it?
- To enable you to access and use the Service;
- To list your profile in the Mirrorgotchi directory of users so that other Mirrorgotchi users can find you. Please note the information you list about yourself in your profile will be viewable to other Mirrorgotchi users;
- To enforce our Terms of Service;
- To respond to your comments and questions;
- To customize your experience, to test and introduce new features and products, and to improve and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- To carry out contests, surveys, evaluations, and other events or activities that you choose to participate in;
- For any other purposes that we specifically communicate to you when we collect that information;
- To communicate with you regarding your use of the Service, and to advise you of changes to the Service;
- To find and connect you with your friends and contacts who are Mirrorgotchi users and to find and invite your contacts to connect with you on Mirrorgotchi; and
- To use your email address or other contact information to send you articles, news, updates, newsletters, marketing materials, or any other information related to the Service. You can opt out from receiving certain notifications by following the instructions in each email or communication from Mirrorgotchi to “unsubscribe.”
- Audio, video and image captured by the Mirrorgotchi hardware are sent to the Mirrorgotchi cloud service for processing in order to provide the Mirrorgotchi functions, including but not limited to emotion detection.
Other things you should know:
- We may remove, at our sole discretion, any information that you provide when you register for or use the Service (such as usernames, profile pictures, names, etc.), if we believe it is inappropriate or violates any of the policies posted on our Policies page, including, but not limited to, our Terms of Service.
- Accessing and Changing your Account Information; Deleting your Account
- You can edit, update, or delete your account at any time.
- If you delete your account, you won’t be able to sign in, use the Service, or access any of your information. If you delete your account, we may retain certain information associated with your account, for analytical purposes and recordkeeping. If you delete your account with us, please be aware that we may retain any content you have previously posted on the Service, including, without limitation, any other data or posted content.
Your account, registration information, and password are protected so that only you (or any third parties that you allow to access your login credentials) can access your account. All personally identifiable information that we collect about you is stored in limited-access servers. The Service has technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information which is under our control. While we are committed to implementing reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect your information against foreseeable risks, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against any possible risk, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent those safeguards, or access and/or use your personal information for improper purposes.